Thank you for choosing to visit our site. We hope that you have decided to come along to visit our nursery to see how we would provide a safe and caring environment for your child. There is no need to make an appointment, just drop by and meet our staff who will be delighted to show you around.
Our Vision and Mission
- To enhance the development and education of children under statutory school age
- To provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- To work within a framework which ensure quality of opportunity for all children
- To provide a specially tailored curriculum leading to approved learning outcomes
- To give individual care and attention made possible by a high ratio of adults to children.
The Best Possible Start For The Future
The Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) is a play-based framework that acknowledges that every child is unique and that they learn at different rates and in different ways. The aim of EYFS is to support nurseries to make sure that children from all backgrounds have the same opportunities and life chances as the most advantaged. With the EYFS parents will be sure that their children, irrespective of the type of setting they attend, will get the same excellent standards of learning and care. The EYFS brings out the importance of each child being able to develop at their own pace. Each child has a key carer allocated to them to ensure that they develop and take part in activities, mix with other children and have fun.